Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Get Irritated Too Easily

UUUUUUUUUGH.

Today can just... go take a bath! Because it stunk!

I won't go into detail, because there's really no need. All I can say is, poo poo on people being less than cordial! Why? Why!

And you know what really stinks? As much as I dislike certain individuals being short with me...as much as I dislike certain individuals being unappreciative of my assistance...as much as I dislike certain individuals' lack of caring for the helpless...

I see all these things in myself.

Now, how am I supposed to expect others to treat their neighbors as they want to be treated if I don't do it myself?

No wonder Jesus rebuked the people, saying, "You fools! First take the plank out of your own eye before worrying about the speck in your brother's eye."

*shakes head*

If I were God, I would have given up on me by now. But that's exactly why I'm NOT God! (Hallelujah!)

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for the answered prayers you shared with me! Keep blessing those who persecute you. Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment by typing it below!