Tuesday, October 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I think a lot.

I like that. I also love rocky road ice-cream. And kisses (from a certain someone). I love the smell of my Mom. I love my sister's smile. She can break through rain with that sunshine of a smile. I love my friends and the fact I consider them family.

I love the feeling of being clean and covered in lotion. Soft-smelling lotion, not the stuff that's trying to be sexy. I love it when you go to the salon and the person washing your hair really digs into your scalp, not just a topical scrub. I love squishing my feet in mud.

I love being just the right amount of full to where you can eat a good dessert and not feel sick afterwords. I love families that don't spoil their children. I especially love families that don't allow their children to be rude to guests, no matter what mood they're in. I love tickle fights. I love mangos. I love to paint.

I love seeing the love in someone's eyes, because you can sense eternity. I love how my teeth feel after a trip to the dentist. I love it when men are men and not perverted boys. I love reading sequels because I know there's more to come. I love having my feet massaged. I love cartoons.

I love helping others when no one is watching. I love when people prefer to do the latter instead of seeking approval. I love simplicity. I love complexity. I love analyzing things. I love revolutions.

I love the stars and how far away they are from all the things I love. I love that outer space never stops. I love that in all of this, there's a God that cares deeply about my list of things I love. And I love, so much, that He loves the person who doubts what I just stated, in spite of their skepticism. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment by typing it below!