Friday, November 6, 2009

Technical 2

For those who are confused and/or irritated with technology, I've tried to make it simple by writing out the following steps.

If you wish to leave a comment on my blog, simply:

Go to my blog site. At the bottom of each entry it says "posted by Josmery Ramirez / time / # comments" Click on the link that says # comments. You will see a white box. That's where you type.  On the option "comment as" choose Name/URL. You'll have to fill in a security thing, the instructions will pop up. Click submit, and that's it! 

Also, if you would like to be notified via email that I've posted a new blog, you can subscribe to my blog by entering your email at the top left of the main page. You should see a box that says "Subscribe via email." This will allow you to be notified of when I post a new blog! You'll only get emails when there's a new blog...pretty sweet!

Hope that helps everyone. And please, do leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment by typing it below!