Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update #Whatever

*voice of Shirley Temple*  Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness!!

Life has taken too many shots of caffeine and I can't seem to catch up!

Yet, I have had such fantastically wonderful experiences of late, that I kind of don't want to! I just returned from camping with the Becketts at the Wombian Caves. It was sooo fun! I did real exercise for four days straight! I know, I know... amazing. Mind you, there are many funny stories to be told with said trip, but you'll just have to wait until I see you in person.

I finally finished choosing my rep. for this semester (something I should have done 1 mo. ago), and I have to say, I think it's pretty good! I look forward to seeing what my teacher says about my choices. I'm so glad to have had Ms. Greschner for 4 years, with a wicked knowledge of repertoire and literature to help choose it!

A lot is going well, really well. But my heart longs to go home. I'm counting the days! Let's face it. I was at a different point in my life two years ago, when I first applied for this scholarship. Now, I want to settle down and cuddle with Brian for the rest of my life.

Sigh... it's just one of those nights where I really miss him. It's been one of those nights for a looong time...

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment by typing it below!