Sunday, April 18, 2010

Father

I don't know how to say this,
Don't know if you'd believe.
But somewhere 'neath this carcass I still desire to see
You. came and went like breezes, empty,
Where no caress was felt.
And now you're back into my life, the one that nearly fell
Apart. from all the lies you've told,
And all the rancid acts,
Apart from all of "could have beens", I know this is a fact
Of life. there is no limit
For He has conquered death.
It is His love that I can give, because in me's His breath.

Of what use is it to focus on what I do not have? On what wrong has been done? Can I alter anything but my own actions? Can I take a magical eraser and make it all go away? No.

Ask yourself: would you choose to have the hope of joy, or not know what joy is at all?

Me? I choose to hope.



1 comment:

  1. This is a tough thing to go through at any age or time, but for you, right now, it's very hard. Good for you for hoping.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment by typing it below!